| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zielona Gora in November is cool at 3.8 °C (38.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 8:06 long and the longest day is 9:30 long with an average length of 8:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Zielona Gora November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Zielona Gora, Poland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Zielona Gora:
- Szczecin, Poland - 173.9 kms (108 miles) NNW
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) NW
- Berlin, Germany - 162.9 kms (101.2 miles) WNW
- Potsdam, Germany - 175.3 kms (108.9 miles) WNW
- Lindenberg, Germany - 100.9 kms (62.7 miles) WNW
- Leipzig, Germany - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) WSW
- Gorlitz, Germany - 94 kms (58.4 miles) SSW
- Dresden, Germany - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) SW
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 244.8 kms (152.1 miles) SW
- Prague, Czech Republic - 222 kms (138 miles) SSW